Traditional handmade leavened tandoori flat bread. Serve with any of the Rempah range Of meals or sauces, or with your favorite curry, casserole or stew, or as a filled wrap. Serving per package: 2. Serving size: 150g. Do not consume if seal is broken. Heating Instructions and ingredients:
- Microwave – Heat the naan on high power for 30-40 seconds.
- Oven – Preheat oven to 180 C. Place the naan on ovenproof dish or tray.
- Heating instructions are a guide as all microwaves and ovens vary.
- Wheat flour, Water, Milk, Eggs, Sugar.
- Salt, Baking powder, Soy oil.
Naan can also be reheated in a pan, on BBQ or under the gill. Keep chilled below 4 C or freeze promptly for longer shelf life. Once opened use within 3 days.