Malaysian non-yeast bread filled with minced garlic. Remove from plastic bag and allow Roti to sit at ambient temperature for 20 miniutes. Eat plain or dip in any of Rampah’s Range of sauces. Do not consume if seal is broken. Servings per package : 2. Recommended Heating and ingredients:
- Microvawe – About 30 sec on high, then pan fry or grill until slightly crispy.
- Oven – Preheat the oven to 180 c. Place the roti on ovenproof dish or tray.
- Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Canola Oil, Vegetable oil.
- Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Egg, Emulsifiers (471,322( soy).
- Preservative, Flavor, color, Food Acid, Coriander.