Traditional handmade leavened tandoori flat bread with garlic and herbs. Serve with any Of the Rempath range of meals or sauces, or with your favorite curry, casserole or Stew, or as a filled wrap. Serving per package: 2. do not consume if seal is broken. Heating Instructions and ingredients:
- Microwave – Heat the naan on high power for 30-40 seconds.
- Oven – Preheat oven to 180 C. Place the naan on ovenproof dish or tray.
- Heating instructions are a guide as all microwaves and ovens vary
- Wheat flour, Water, Milk, Eggs, Sugar.
- Salt, Baking Powder, Soy oil, Garlic and coriander garnish.
Naan can also be reheated in a pan, on BBQ or under the gill. Keep chilled below 4 C or freeze promptly for longer shelf life. Once opened use within 3 days.